For over twenty-five years, our owner and founder, Paul Alfano, has helped individuals and businesses reduce their real estate taxes. In one capacity or another, he has helped recoup millions of dollars in excess taxes. Paul’s clients have included companies that are among the largest REITS and retailers in the country.
Paul Handles tax abatement appeals on behalf of owners and lessees of commercial real estate.
A.B., Harvard College, 1982
J.D., Boston University School of Law, 1985
In addition to coaching and volunteering, Paul’s involvement in the community has included the following positions:
- Legal Counsel to the New Hampshire State Senate
- Member, Board of Directors for the Granite United Way (Greater Manchester)
- Chairman, Long Range Planning Committee for the New Hampshire Bar Association
- Member, Board of Recount for the City of Manchester
- Chairman, Pastoral Counsel of St. Peter’s Church (Concord, NH)